It might seem less difficult to set up a stage for presenters and speakers than that of an extravagant performance stage. However, the accomplishment of the event and the people conveying the speeches rely upon various points of interest like that of lighting, availability of good microphones and choices of podiums.
In the situation, the managers are to arrange everything that is needed to achieve perfection with the event.
Here are a few hints that will help you create the perfect impact on the audience.
- Ensure the Sound Is Loud and Clear – Quality sound is always the first important aspect of every successful event. It passes on the correct messages to the audience. Make sure that there is a good sound distribution across the venue. It is good to put no less than one speaker in each edge of the room. Four big speakers are required for a 200 capacity event.
- Use Fitting Lighting – Lighting must be appropriately set for everyone who will be standing on the stage. At times, stage lighting can be forgotten or not properly used in most cases. Stage lighting plays a vital role not just during an event but also for the videography and the photographs. You should utilize the console to control the lighting of the whole room. You likewise not go for only one profile light for the speaker. Many individuals move around the stage while delivering their messages. Under such conditions, aside from the general house lights, make use of additional two lights.
- Choose the Right Height – Consider the comfort and the view of the audience while picking the correct elevation of the stage. For any event for around 200 seated audiences, one and a half feet off the ground is perfect. The total clear view that you have available at the setting is to be considered. The height of the stage can ascend to 5 feet depending on the total size of the audience.
- Always Brand the Lectern – A lectern is dependably thought to be the most fundamental staging requirements for the event. In any case, you should see to it that the lectern is branded as all venues have variant lectern that can end up being an eye-sore in the center-stage if it is not branded. The branding doesn’t need much information. It should simply have the central color theme with the logo.
- Select Microphones based on the speakers available – You should ask the presenters about how they are comfortable while giving their speech. There are speakers who like to move around the stage for an effective communication and those who stay static on the podium. The best thing is to be ready for all circumstances. Get the lapel and lectern microphones ready, and additionally cordless microphones for the audience to begin the question answer session. You should also see to it that your event team is prepared after every introduction for passing on the microphones to whoever requires it.
The above is a portion of the things that you should remember while organizing an event stage. These are recommended by the best event agency which practices and takes after these key tips. With this practice, neither the speakers nor the audience will face any problem during an event.